Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for reservations and bookings at Port nan Gael Inn
- The room price you pay is quoted when your booking is requested
- We will confirm your reservation by email. Please check the details of your stay are accurate on receipt. Terms and conditions apply from receipt of this reservation confirmation
- Online Travel Agents and digital channels may hold their own terms. These terms and conditions will apply when making a booking through these channels
- A credit or debit card will be required to secure your booking with us
- Details of the lead guest for each room must be entered during check-in together with nationality details
- Direct bookings can be made through our website, in person or by telephone or email
- Guests must be 18 years old. Under 18’s are only permitted to stay in the Inn if accompanied by an adult
- Maximum occupancy is two adults
- Room booking prices are per room, per night, inclusive of VAT
- Breakfast is not included in the room price. This option can be added to your reservation
- All extras must be settled in full before checking out of the Inn
- If you think you’re likely to arrive after 11pm please inform us at your earliest convenience
- Rooms must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. If you do not adhere to this you will be charged a late check-out. Late checkout fee is equal to one night’s accommodation
- You must not smoke anywhere inside the Inn this includes e-cigarettes
- Permitted smoking areas can be identified on arrival
- You must not engage in any unlawful activity during your stay at the Inn
- You must not bring any pets into the Inn without prior permission. All pets are excluded apart from assistance dogs and dogs booked into dog friendly rooms
- If you or anyone in your group cause damage or loss to the Inn at Port Nan Gael, guests or guests property, you will be responsible for damages or losses caused
- The Inn offers a full refund for 1 booked room cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- For 2 rooms we require full payment 14 days before arrival date. After this date no refund is offered or due. You can cancel free of charge 14 days prior to arrival.
- For 3 rooms or more, a 50% deposit is required to complete the booking. This is required in full 28 days before arrival date. After this date no refund is offered or due. Balance will be due 14 days before arrival. Cancellations can be made free of charge 28 days prior to arrival.
- “No shows” are no refundable and will be charged in accordance with cancellation terms
We keep your personal data safe and secure. Full details can be found in our Privacy Notice.
We can be contacted on email@example.com